Update. Return to hobby things. Instagram!

Oh wow... just over 2 years since I last used blogger...
Have been focussing more on music production/writing.
Regarding gaming its mostly been the odd game of age of sigmar and roleplaying without publishing any of the stories I've been playing in.

Very recently been getting more onto minatures based gaming and painting again, and have been getting a little active via instagram (link to my account here NeonPinkApokalypse =) )
Current plans for blogger include only posting fully finished miniatures when they are either a whole army/warband and have a background written about them. For wip shots and purely seeing various gaming projects progress, instagram is best bet.

I also intend on uploading bits and peices I am creating and writing rpg wise up on DriveThruRPG when complete (most likely as free/pay what you want content) currently working on some rough grungey tiles in greyscale/black and white to suit my personal aesthetics and its something I'm finding fun, though hand painting grids for the various sizes of square ( 25mm, 30mm + 40mm) is a bit tedious, and as I don't own a scanner, fixing the perspective from the photos of the paintings in the image editor I am currently using is a bit of a pain too!

Major initial task here, is to fix all the dead links from photobucket and find an alternate source to use as image host.
I recently stated I was abandoning the facebook page I set up alongside this blog... As I get to putting content onto DriveThruRPG I think I may just delete older posts after taking screenshots of the more interesting comments and refocus it onto being part of the self written rpg/wargaming promotion/contact points.


Heres to an interesting year! - Jess.

Comments